- Six Capital Pte Ltd (Six Capital) is NOT a Broker Dealer. Six Capital engages in trader education and training. Six Capital offers products and services in person, over the internet via www.sixcapital.sg and through webinars. Six Capital also offers web-based, interactive training courses on demand.
- Six Capital “Trade with Chief” webinars offer real-time live-streaming of our Chief Dealer leading Six Capital FX Dealers and PropFX Dealers in live trading sessions, to a community comprising participants of Six Capital Learning Programmes and independent traders (subscribers), who observe for educational purposes only.
- The seminars given by Six Capital are for educational purposes only. This information neither is, nor should be construed, as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities. You shall be fully responsible for any investment decision you make, and such decisions will be based solely on your evaluation of your financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity
- This material is being provided to you for educational purposes only. No information presented constitutes a recommendation by Six Capital or its affiliates to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument discussed therein or to engage in any specific investment strategy. The content neither is, nor should be construed as, an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy, sell, or hold any securities. You are fully responsible for any investment decisions you make. Such decisions should be based solely on your evaluation of your financial circumstances. Such decisions should be based solely on your evaluation of your financial circumstances, investment objectives, ris
k tolerance and liquidity needs.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated wit
h foreign exchange trading, seeking advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.